1. A new method for bi-lateral cleft lip based on the Millard Technique. Dr. Erol has been performing this procedure since 1973.
2. The Secondary Island Prefabricated Flap was developed and used in face and nose reconstruction. It is in international literature and a concept in plastic surgery.
3. The reconstruction of burned breast deformity via areola transposition. This is published in the United Kingdom and in other international literature and was presented at many international congresses.
4. A new mastopexy technique was developed that leaves no noticeable scar. This technique known as Circumaleor Mastopexy. Dr. Erol has been using it for 25 years and it has been filmed and shown in many meetings. He has been invited to many international congresses to speak about this procedure.
5. Florescent paint photography technique. This is published in the USA and is used at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas and in Hacettepe University in Turkey for both clinical and examination purposes. It is also published in international literature.
6. Florescent Klirens test. This is published in the USA and is used at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas and in Hacettepe University in Turkey for both clinical and examination purposes. It is also published in international literature.
7. Total Breast Reconstruction Omental Secondary Island Flap. This is used for mastectomy patients. It used in the US and other various countries. It is in international literature and is a concept in plastic surgery.
8. Capillary bed formation using microsurgical technique.
9. Secondary Myocutaneous Flap. Clinical tests have begun and it is published in international literature.
10. Chin Reconstruction by use of Omental Secondary Osteocutaneous Flap. Clinical tests have begun and it is published in international literature.
11. Mentoplasty using a wire cage and periosteal bone regeneration technique (chin augmentation). This method is proved experimentally and has been used clinically since 1980. This has been presented at several congresses.
12. Nose and ear reconstruction with the use of omental secondary vascularized flap. It is used experimentally and published in the US. It has begun to be used clinically as a method for total nose reconstruction. It is a concept in plastic surgery and in international literature.
13. New system to cover white spots and burn scars. Known as "Curtain Technique" it is used in clinical practice regularly. It can be found in international literature.
14. Turkish Delight technique. This is the use of a special cartilage graft technique in aesthetic rhinoplasty. It has been presented at many international congresses and is in international literature.
15. Balloon technique. This technique was developed to correct damaged and shortened noses. It has been presented at international congresses and can also be found in international literature.
16. Anterior Otoplasty. This technique was developed to correct prominent ears using only an anterior approach. It is published in the US and international literature.
17. VMC Flap. This provides a new healing system to replace lost nose tissue. It has been presented at various international congresses.
18. Tissue Cocktail was developed for face rejuvenation as well as reshaping the face by using the patient's own tissue. It has been used since 1989 and has been presented at various international congresses and symposiums.
19. Insitu Split Costal Cartilage Graft Harvesting Through a Small Incision Using a Gouge. Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Vol.106 No.4 p.932-935, September 2000
20. Reconstruction of the Superior Labial Sulcus in Secondary Bilateral Cleft Lip Deformities: An Iverted U-Shaped Flap. Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Vol.108, No.7 p.1871, December 2001
21. "Brow Suspension, a Minimally invasive Technique in Facial Rejuvenation Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Vol:109:2521- 2532, June 2002
22. "Lip Suspension" ISAPS – 17th International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (Houston, Texas, USA) 28-31 August 2004
23. " Buttock Suspension – Minimally invasive technique – ASAPS – The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery – 3 May
24. Calf Augmentation with micro fat and or Tissue Cocktail injection
25. Tip Rhinoplasty in Broad Noses: New Techniques Utulizing mouldable Diced Cartilage and Alar base Suspension
26. Total Rotation and Advancement Technique in One Stage Repair of Wide Complete unilateral Cleft Lip.
27.Check, Neck, Lateral Cantus suture suspension technique, using custom made instruments
28. Mastopexy with simultaneous augmentation and areolar-glandular flap suspension technique with no vertical incision